What makes Clearview Clinic different
Clearview Clinic offers 21 days drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment. It caters for both local and international clients. The person is not the problem, the problem is the problem. Clearview Clinic offers a fresh integrative approach to therapy, a professional medically supervised treatment plan, an intensive rehabilitation program coupled with a zero-tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol. It caters for individuals with dual diagnosis problems (those with alcohol/drugs addiction in combination with underlying psychiatric conditions).
- All treatment is supervised by a specialized multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Our adult facility admits both male and female above age 18 years.
- We have a youth rehabilitation facility that admit Boys from age 12 years and above.
Medical Aid Patients:
- We accept all major medical aids for treatment at Clearview Clinic. Most medical aid provide coverage for 21 to 24 days treatment program.
- At least 50% deposit is payable on admission and full payment expected before discharge.
- The program is structured, goal directed and practical. It enable patients to learn how to plan, and manage their day effectively.
Zero – Tolerance Policy:
Clearview Clinic is a 100% drug free environment. It adheres to a strict security procedures in order to protect all our patients.
Free shuttle services within Pretoria and surroundings.